As a kid I had zero self-confidence or communication skills.
I was super shy and socially awkward. I never thought I was good enough. I doubted myself constantly. I was scared of my own shadow and constantly lived in fear.
This lasted for more than half my life, well into my late twenties and early thirties. Then I realized something had to change.
Epictetus, the great stoic philosopher, asked, “How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be?”
For me, the answer was, “Not one second longer.” So I set out on a mission to become the confident person I always wanted to be. I learned how to communicate and build meaningful relationships. I learned to put others first and make them feel important.
In this episode, I’ll take you through my journey, step-by-step. You’ll learn how I went from hiding in a corner with my head down to being able to play Taylor Swift in a lip synch battle on stage in front of over 1,000 people.
And you’ll get simple, concise action steps that you can implement right now. Follow these tips and you’ll be on your way to becoming the confident, outgoing person who owns every room you walk in to.
Today’s Topics include:
· My story
· Where to start
· The first thing you should do when leaving the house in the morning
· The most important word to remember
· How to be a leader
· Local resources you can tap into to improve yourself
· The one book you should re-read every year
· The importance of the ball always being in your court
· Why you have to be proactive instead of reactive
· Getting out of your comfort zone
· Why “connectors” win
· How to overcome fear and self doubt
· What fear is really telling you
· Why screwing up doesn’t matter
· And what to do when you do
· A killer morning routine to help you dominate your day
· Your life’s purpose
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
This episode is brought to you by Onnit Total Human Optimization.Onnit is one of the premier nutrition, supplement, and fitness equipment companies in the world, and they are leading the charge on sustainably producing earth-grown, natural products that make a huge impact on how you look, feel, and perform.
Use The Same Supplements That I Do and get to getonnit.com/jay to:
-Increase Focus with Alpha BRAIN
-Improve Workouts with Shroom TECH Sport
-Enhance Sleep & Recovery with NEW MOOD
-100% Money Back, Keep The Bottle Guarantee
If you have questions, shoot them my way on Twitter (@JasonFerruggia) or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in, subscribing, and listening. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.